Monday, June 6, 2011

Interview

Today I was interviewed for the Philadelphia Inquirer. The reporter was all kinds of awesome (she drove a hybrid and her kids were in britax boosters!!!)

We talked about things, what happened, why I think it happened and so forth.

I had a great time with her, she was way cool and I learned things too!! I had a limited idea where 'facebook' came from but I had no idea that it was a sexual tool for nerds.

She explained to me that they had photos of the girls and rated them on hotness! No WONDER they have such issue with breastfeeding.

I've read that some men see their wives differently after childbirth and nursing. So, I guess this makes sense to me too.

I'd like to also point out, I don't think this was a one off report. I honestly and truly believe that there is a group of people out there that flag things. Pages. People. Photos. For what ever reason, I believe they do this. IT has to be that. I haven't had massive amounts of flags. I haven't been warned for photos before!

This is just insane to me!

2 comments: