Monday, February 14, 2011

Yes, you can be fluffy and crunchy with teeth.

Heyo. Hi. Welcome.

So, I'm pregnant. This is awesome and scary for me at the same time. You see, I've had many pregnancies and lost many babies. I found out this was due to an undiagnosed case of Ciliac Disease.  You have no idea how depressed this fat girl was when she found out she could no longer enjoy bread. But you know what? I don't really miss it. But that's a whole different post. This is a 'hey there, you should expect this. . .' kinda post.

Right. Expect nothing. Nothing is taboo with me. I shit you not.

Well, I won't post photos of my vagina. So don't ask. Well, I might. But there will be somethin' shooting out of it.

A baby.

My first son, we'll call him Hunter, was born via an unnessarian. It was horrific and I have a scorching case of PTSD from it. I've been going to therapy for almost 7 months. I'm doing well, but I still have a lot of anger from it.

So as a big 'Fuck You' to the people who did this to me, I'm planning an HBAC!

Please, do NOT get me wrong. This is for us. This is what I want. What our family wants. It's just icing on the gluten free cake to prove assholes wrong. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Anywho, I've been married for six years to an awesome man who supports me. But more importantly, he gets me.  Maybe sometime I'll share my birth story here, maybe I can get him to share as well. But I whole heartedly think that one of the reasons I was talked into a section is. . . drum roll please. . .I'm fat. I get it. There is a stigmata with being 'large' and I'm trying to be comfortable in my skin.

Regardless of my size. I'm having an HBAC.

There is no doubt in my mind.

So, welcome. Creep, be public, I don't care. . . just enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment